Come join us on June 14th at 9am or 11am!
Guidelines for Reopening:
- Staff and volunteers will check their temperature in the morning before service.
- Programs will not be handed out.
- Offering buckets will not be passed. There will be designated places to drop off tithes and offerings at the back of the auditorium.
- Connect cards will continue to be filled out online.
- Chairs will be spaced out on the main auditorium floor to allow for social distancing.
- The water fountains will be closed.
- Café will not be open, please feel free to bring your own coffee.
- Dismissal will be organized (instructions will be given at the end of each service)
- Nursery/Preschool/Elementary and Reality56 will not meet.
- Wearing a mask is encouraged. However, you are welcome to attend with or without a mask. Complimentary masks will be available if you need one.
- We encourage you to continue to connect with the church online if your health is compromised, if you are showing any signs of illness, or if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 (even if you have no symptoms).
- The top priority will be to care for and respect others. Please respect others who feel more strongly about social distancing. Please continue a culture of honor and respect for others.